Portable Appliance Testing
Meet your PAT requirements with Itech Support.
Itech Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) services provide comprehensive electrical testing on plug top and wired appliances. All of our services are managed in-house and all test results, accreditations, insurances, DBSs and qualifications will be provided when you take out a service with us.
Each PAT test will include:
- Visual inspection of the appliance, flex and plug top – Look for any visual signs of damage or overheating
- Open Each Plug Top – Inspect the fuse and connections and tighten wire connections
- Electrical tests – The appliance is put through a series of electrical tests to ensure that it is properly earthed (Earth Continuity Test, Class 1 appliance) and insulated (Insulation Resistance Test, Class 1 and 2 appliance)
- Labelling – A label is affixed to the appliance indicating whether it has passed or failed as well as additional information including the test date, re-test date and Appliance ID number assigned to it
- Records – A detailed record is given for each appliance tested as well as an inventory summary. These records will be made available in an electronic format (hard copy available upon request)
We are confident that our simple pricing structures can make the choice for you. For more information or to request a call back, please feel free to contact us using the form on this page.
|Up to 100 tests on one location / site||£75.00 exc VAT|
|Over 100 tests on one location / site||£0.75 per test exc VAT|
We offer to you experienced PAT Test engineers who all come with a range of qualifications from Certificates of Competence, City & Guilds 2377 qualifications and CRB checks (available on request).
We use only quality accurate test equipment (calibrated yearly) which allows us to provide unique Asset ID’s for every item tested, detailed asset lists and test results by location, detailed failed item reports, a certificate of testing and a renewal reminder.