Posted by iTech Support on 15th September 2020
We are delighted to announce that Itech Support has become an accredited support provider for Arbor MIS
For the accreditation, team members completed a written test on each module to show their knowledge of frequently asked questions, navigation and top tips. They then delivered a mock training session assessed by two of Arbor’s senior Support Team members.
Arbor and Itech Support – working together for our schools:
The purpose of gaining the Arbor accreditation is to provide our school clients with the option to switch to Arbor MIS whilst continuing our close working partnership. Working with Arbor and Itech Support together gives your school:
- A cloud-based MIS which makes your essential admin and day-to-day work hassle-free
- Clear MIS data you can use to focus where it matters most
- An MIS Support Team who will help you save time on data management
- Peace of mind for statutory returns
- A team who will empower your staff to develop skills
Quote from Arbor on accreditation
“We’re delighted to congratulate the Itech Support team on completing their Arbor accreditation. We look forward to working together to help schools in Hertfordshire move to a modern, cloud based MIS, with the support of an expert local team.
As part of their Arbor accreditation, Itech Support have completed:
- In-depth training on 10 key modules of Arbor: Dashboard and top tips, Student and Staff Profiles, Attendance, Business Roles and Permissions, Communications, School Meals and Payments, HR and Finances, Clubs and Trips, Data and Reporting and New School Year Setup.
- A rigorous online exam on each of these modules
- Mock support tickets and queries based on real-life scenarios
We were impressed by their in-depth system knowledge, down-to-earth explanations and thorough approach.”
How We Can Help
If you are already a client of Itech Support, we will be contacting you to discuss the next steps.
If you are not already a client of Itech Support, get in touch with us and we can assist you in preparing for migration. We can go through the best solution that meets your needs to ensure a smooth transition.
For more information or advice about your IT requirements, give Itech Support a call on 01923 674091 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories: Cyber Security, Education, Internet, Latest news, Microsoft, Uncategorised